The chili was good. This morning, it is very chilly outside. I'm almost tempted to wear socks. (Almost. But not quite. My feet can suffer for a little while longer, I think.) But it's only supposed to get up to 75 today! Yay!!

Of course, it might not be so chilly in the house if we didn't have so many windows open still, but oh well. I am not turning on the heat. Nope. That's what blankets are for, after all. And I like having windows open. Just like I try not to wear socks until I really, really have to, I try to leave windows open until the last possible moment.

I stumbled across someone's blog last night, and every single sentence was punctuated by at least ten exclamation marks and/or question marks. And this person wasn't a teenager, either, but a married mother of one. It was disconcerting, at the least!

Comments

Popular Posts