The entry room is almost done. I have some stuff to take upstairs tomorrow, and stuff to take down the basement tomorrow, and one box to go through (tomorrow, or in the Near Future.) And then I get to sweep and mop and move on to my next project: the Dungeon--err, dining room.

I know the dining room will take me most of tomorrow. I'm hoping I can get it done at least a little early, so I can enjoy some of my day off. But we'll see. At least I can rest easy tonight, since the entry room really does look quite nice for a change. (Like, for the first time since I moved in!)

After the dining room, there's general pick-up, my office, the upstairs hallway, and both porches. We'll see what I get done as the week progresses. I am definitely looking forward to finishing this, because I have a long list of other stuff that also needs to be done (for example: posting auctions, webpage updates, finishing Ladybug, Ladybug and the rewrite of Heart's Desire (which, incidentally, I have waffled with for a whole week for no apparent reason, since everything was made known to me yesterday), and writing The Seventh Secret. Not to mention other things, like clearing out the shed and the basement. So it's not like I won't be busy, for sure.)

But it's a good kind of busy, believe me.

Comments

Popular Posts