Mischa is in isolation again. I have found pee in the bathroom (again), something that didn't smell like pee but probably was in the entry room (again), pee on the carpet square in front of the bathroom (new), and pee in the upstairs bathroom (new), which I cleaned up and hoped for the best, since that's the isolation room.

This time, he's staying in the bathroom for two weeks. No letting out for good behaviour. And although I should probably take him to the vet and see if it's a UTI this time (if you remember, it wasn't last time, just anxiety), I think it's the 'stress' of Cleo's arrival.

**EDIT*** And then, after I wrote this, I went downstairs and had to clean up dog puke. And then, Ethan spilled his chocolate milk all over his new rug. And then... (There hasn't been another incident yet, thank goodness. But I'm tired of cleaning up fluids!)

Comments

Popular Posts