News and updates:

It was Dad's birthday yesterday and I forgot to post a Happy Birthday, Dad!, so here it is. I haven't given him his b-day presents yet, but I plan to today.

Blood of the Innocents, formerly Absolutely Nothing has been released! Yay! A caveat: This was written during my "death and destruction" phase, so it's definitely not a YA book.

For some reason, Ladybug, Ladybug is working again, and I'm finding out all sorts of interesting information about Russell Moore, vampire hunter-turned-vampire advocate. I quote, "The hunters want me dead and the vampires don't trust me." That makes his job a bit difficult, no?

So I'm going to make a concentrated effort to finish it this weekend. We shall see, because I'm not getting glimpses of the end at all. (Or the middle. Yet.)

I got a folding metal rack at Goodwill last night. It's the kind where you pull the little metal pieces out of the top (if that makes sense) and only have to use as many as you need for display. Which will work great for the craft shows. I have seen them before in catalogs, but I can't remember what they're officially called.

I am home alone for most of today, and since it will be nice and quiet, I plan on getting a lot of work done. In between writing, I'm going to do my laundry. I also have to juice tomatoes as well.

It's supposed to pretty much rain for the next week. But that's ok, because it looks like we'll also be getting some decent fall weather, too. And I am so ready for fall.

Comments

Popular Posts