The headache was still there this morning, so I called in sick. I didn't want to, but I didn't want it to get any worse, either. (I really don't like calling in sick to work, especially when I have work to do!!)

So now, it's mainly gone, after sleeping until 11:30 or so, eating breakfast, and drinking some tea. I hope it stays away, because I really can't stand headaches. Urgh.

Six cats sound like a lot, especially if they are six house cats. But in all honesty, in a 2500+ square foot house, six cats fit in quite well. (Although Cleo is still hissing at everyone, Zoey's still mad, Chloe's calmed it down for a bit so far today, Mischa still doesn't care, Misty is hiding out in the kitchen with Pooh, who I think thinks he's a dog.)

Cleo (I was telling everyone it's short for Cleopatra, but I'm liking Cleome better) will fit in quite well, I think. She's definitely a sweetie.

And no, I'm not thinking about #7.

Comments

Popular Posts