Back! I'm back!

Whew. I was beginning to worry, there. Blogger wouldn't let me login since yesterday.

(I think I was suffering from withdrawl symptoms, especially since I had stuff to report!)

Of the twelve or so things on my list of things to do this weekend, all have been crossed off. I'm not sure when that happened before. It might be a first! And things on the list included finishing the cleaning of my office and bedroom, cleaning the kitchen and entry room (the latter didn't need much), and sweeping, and lots of other stuff. All done. Wow. I even managed to write a bit over the weekend (I will write more tonight, of course) which is unusual. I wish every weekend could be so productive!

I went down the road with Mom and Dad this afternoon (stopping at both Goodwills and Sams) and when I got back, Mabel and I went for a walk because it was so darned warm outside today. In fact, it's so warm outside that my Mom and Dad's forsynthia is blooming! Not a lot, but they are definitely blooms. Ack!

I am hoping that I don't see daffodils and tulips poking through the ground. That wouldn't be good at all.

(Although my gas bill for January will be nice.)

I haven't even worn half my sweaters this winter yet. *sigh*

(I'm looking at it this way: we're having a kind of extended spring this year. Like a spring prequel. So I'm really not complaining!)

Comments

Popular Posts