I'm not dead! And no one else died, either!

And I crossed one thing off on my New Year's Resolutions.

See that big white thing in the picture? The full-sized freezer that I bought off the previous owner of my house?

The first thing you see when you walk in my side door?






Well, look at this!






Mabel and Misty wonder where, oh, where did the freezer go?

Mom and Dad arrived this morning, and we successfully moved the freezer down to the basement (through the door on the right in the picture.) This is something we've been wanting to do since I moved in.

Because I have plans for the nice empty space...





It is where my free piano is going to go!

(Note: This is not my piano, just a picture I *ahem* stole from somewhere else. It's a very nice piano, though.)

Well, that's where my piano is going to go as soon as we figure out how we're going to get it in the house. That's Part 2!

(Yes, and I realize it looks like Mabel is holding the piano up with her butt.)

Comments

Popular Posts