Dad complained again that I hadn't updated since Monday, and that before Monday, I hadn't updated since Thursday. So here's an update just for you, Dad. :)

I have been working on HD, of course, but unfortunately, I just cut 8 pages (the entirety of Chapter 10) because I got a cool idea at work today and thought it would work better that way. Now all I have to do is figure out who get the POV in that chapter (it was Malcolm first--yes, I reintroduced Malcolm's character to the story) but I'm not sure who should get it now. (Malachi? Perhaps.)

But anyway. I will figure it out, and rewrite. I will start that tonight. I won't finish it tonight, but I'll get somewhere, at least. (I hope.)

Tomorrow it's supposed to be over 60 again, and I heard it's supposed to snow over the weekend. It's about time!!

For posterity:

Last year at this time, I was still doing dishes from unpacking.

Two years ago at this time, I made chili, and Planet Relish closed.

Three years at this time, geez. I made chili. I sense a trend...

Four years ago at this time, I was attempting to clean and organize the basement. Little did I know that all I had to do was get divorced and everything would work out just fine. Imagine that!

If I could go back in time and tell my 2002 self that everything would turn out like it has, I don't think I would believe myself. Seriously.

I will leave you with a picture of my very first Urban Faerie, Edara: (I'm planning on starting up this particular series again quite soon.) She is the only #1 doll of a series that I have sold. But I know she went to a nice person. :) I finished her on October 5, 2001.


Comments

Popular Posts