Okay, a better picture, since she's conked out on Mabel's quilt at the moment: (Chloe is also a bit dirty, so it wasn't just Cleo. And of course I can't prove Misty wasn't down there too, or Pooh. I just can't see the evidence on them.)


And Laura, one of Cupid's Little Sisters: (not finished yet, although she has most of her clothes on at the moment.)

Mabel wants to go eat supper now, so I guess I have to get off the computer. She has been walking in and giving me that look (you know, the "you are sooo mean, you are starving me" look) so I guess I should probably go eat something and stop working.

I don't want to stop, mind you. But I do have to write some tonight (well, attempt to fix, really) and I don't have to finish Laura yet. And I dumped everything out of my purse Friday night and since I have to go to work tomorrow, I should really put it back together before tomorrow morning. And I should do the dishes. And such.

*sigh* I guess I can't say I didn't get a lot done this weekend anyway.

Comments

Popular Posts