It's 80 degrees outside.

I am not ready for 80 degrees!

However, I see great signs of life in the lettuce and spinach bed (and everywhere else, really.) The spinach finally came up with a vengeance.

I am working on the last of three doll heads. Since I have to wait for them to dry after I paint and glaze them, it's really kind of a good thing to start working on something else while I'm waiting.

I came home early from work today after a meeting. Which was nice!

And we have Honeybaked Ham in the fridge. :)

UPS was supposed to deliver my sandals today. So I went on the tracking thingy and saw that they couldn't find my street address. And then it said that I had moved (!) and they would have to find out my new address.

Um, hello? I mean, I had a dream the other night about moving (Vicki was in it) but I'm really still here. Honest.

Turns out they have my street wrong (think East West St. written as E. W. St.) so I had to call UPS to explain. Luckily, the girl I talked to seemed to know what she was doing, and they will be delivered tomorrow.

She actually asked me if I wanted to pick them up tonight. Hahaha. I have no idea where the nearest UPS hub is, but it's probably Cincinnati or Wilmington, and with the price of gas upwards of $2.80, there is no way in hell I'm driving anywhere I don't have to.

And they're saying it will be $3.25 come Labor Day.

I call $3.50-$4.00. Hopefully I am wrong.

Comments

Popular Posts