Miss Mabel has figured it out. If she licks the cats who want to sleep with her, they'll go away!

I have a list of things to do today inside, since it is raining:

--Laundry (this means all the laundry I could possible do in one day, including quilts and rugs)
--Clean the kitchen (this means the entire kitchen)
--Clean/pick up the entry room (which is really the room we stick stuff in and it doesn't have to be that way.)
--Clean off the dining room table
--Put away clean clothes
--Make curtain for kitchen door window, since I think I have fabric now that will work. (I have to buy the curtain hanger hardware for this, so I have to make 1 trip to the store.)
--Work on 1 doll. (Emeline or Lydia.)
--Write (Carrion, HD, or SYWTBAV, all depending.)

I am also going to reimplement the monthly list of 11, since I have a better idea of what I can actually get done in a month nowadays. And since May is tomorrow, I will post my list tomorrow morning for the month.

Comments

Popular Posts