I planted the rest of the tomato plants this evening after going to church for supper (where I ate really hot barbecue potato chips and now have heartburn.) So that makes 62 tomato plants planted--56 which are in the big garden. (I'm not counting the volunteers in the back.)

I have plenty of room for more peppers, too, which is good.

Now, all I have to do is mulch. Which is the hardest part, really. The squash is done, and I've started on the cucumbers, but everything else needs to be mulched still. I'm planning to get out there early tomorrow morning and try my best to get it done, because I also have to mow my grass tomorrow, and also help Mom in the garden. (And bake bread, and do laundry.)

I did clean up in the entry room quite a bit--I'm not done yet, but getting there. I have a stack of stuff that needs to go upstairs, and I made Mabel a new pillow and tossed her torn up blanket. I also washed her other blanket. It came clean quite nicely, but there was an awful lot of dog hair in the washer. Hopefully, she will chew on the blanket and not the pillow. We'll see.

Comments

Popular Posts