Well, the bridesmaid's dress would fit if I wore a 42DD bra, but I don't, so I will be taking it in about 4 inches. It fits around the waist, though, which is strange. Thankfully, this is an alteration I should be able to do myself.

I picked two cucumbers and one small yellow squash from the garden this evening, along with a handful of raspberries. I ate the cucumbers on cream cheese crackers and the raspberries barely made it inside. The squash I'm saving for tomorrow.

I tried to attach my tuner to my fiddle while I played different notes to see if I was really playing the right notes, because it sounds flat to me, although that could be because my ear is right next to it. It didn't really work, unfortunately. I guess the only thing to do would be to play along with the recording, which I will try tomorrow.

Tomorrow I will also start tying up the tomatoes out front, and I have to do laundry and bake bread, too. If I get that done this weekend (after not getting back today until 5:00pm) I will be happy enough, I guess. Thankfully, I have a three-day weekend next weekend, and I don't think we have anything planned. At least, I hope not. I desperately need an entire weekend here at the house. (Although I really don't know if there's anything happening on the 4th, family-wise.) The next weekend is a three-day weekend, too, but that's also the wedding, so it will be busy. And then, pretty much until the end of August (a wedding shower for my cousin), I think my schedule is free of extra things except for Burlington.

I redid my header this evening, because it had been far too long since I redid it. I know, there are no cats in this header, but I like it anyway.

Comments

Popular Posts