My entry room looks more like a room now instead of a walk-through. I bought an antique hutch yesterday, and Dad and I cleaned it up and got it here last night. (Needless to say, I got nothing else done.) The bunny is outside, with a temporary (and quite watertight--he's nice and dry after the storm last night) roof over his cage until we build him a proper outside cage.

The hutch looks to be cherry, and Dad says it's around 1850s. It's very nice, and not too large, which is exactly what I needed. It will become my pantry, freeing up two cabinets in the kitchen. I don't need those two cabinets freed, but I do need a different pantry setup.

I'm also considering moving my tea shelf to the hutch as well. There's plenty of room, so we'll see how things go.

I will post pictures later on.

Comments

Popular Posts