I am enjoying the spinning corner quite a bit. I bought a pound of roving in different colors from a vendor on ebay, and I opened the bag this evening and started spinning some pretty yellow roving with my macadamia nut (wood) spindle. I love that spindle! It spins forever. Right now, I am playing with some hunter green with my green button spindle. That one's fun to use, too.

Tomorrow, I will post more auctions. I posted a dozen on Sunday, and so far, I have lots of watchers as usual, and two bids. One of those is for Esme, my big harp. I decided since I was trying to eliminate 25% of what I own, I had to do the same with everything, including the harps. Right now, the plan is to keep Morgan. Eventually, I might get a single strung wire harp, but not right now.

I am done eliminating looms, though, especially if Elizabeth (the Union #36) sells. I like all the rest that I have, and my living room looks nicely uncluttered at the moment, which is very nice. The only yarn I have yet to go through and/or put away is the wool yarn on the long table (which will probably go in one of my vintage suitcases) and two bags of yarn that I need to sort. Otherwise, everything has a place and all warping tables, etc., are easily accessible.

I hope to get done in the green room and the living room soon. Once I am done in those two rooms, I will move into the entry room to sort through stuff to post on ebay and/or keep--I have cookbooks to go through, among other things. And then I will move into the music room, which really needs to have a purpose again. Etc., etc. I hope to be upstairs in my crafting room by the end of March. *crossing fingers*

Comments

Popular Posts