List of things to do this weekend:

Saturday:

--Bake seven loaves of bread (six for the rescheduled church dinner/silent auction, one for me) I have four loaves rising (the second rise) on the stove, and four more in the first rise. I am just making eight loaves; it's easier that way, and I doubt I'll have any leftovers anyway. Edit @ 3:45pm--first four loaves are done, the others are rising, I'm crossing this off!
--Post more spindles on etsy (new Etsy shop for fiber-related goodies will be SpunshineSpindles.etsy.com)
--Spin! (I'd like to get through the yellow roving today) almost done with the yellow! I should be able to finish it while the first loaves of bread are in the oven. Done! Now what to do with it? Singles or should I ply it with something?
--Make more spindles? I did, actually, make a couple more. Crossing this off.
--Do dishes I've been doing this.
--Laundry almost done! Crossing off.
--Sort through more stuff/take pictures of more items for ebay
--Go to church dinner/silent auction
--Write Whippoorwill
--Find copies of covers for Sandy & Laura


Sunday:

--Auction in Aberdeen (not so cold this time, though!)
--End of Silent Auction at church (I told Mom I would help out)
--Lunches for next week (?)
--Spin!
--Write Whippoorwill
--Post auctions on ebay
--Prepare ebay stuff to be shipped, including the harp (!!)
--Go through more stuff/declutter more stuff


Whew!

Comments

Popular Posts