List of things to do today:

--Post ebay auctions (I have quite a few; at least a dozen, and I'm planning on taking pictures of what I will post Wednesday, too, so I don't have to do that on Wednesday, which doesn't really work out time-wise.) in progress of sorting through stuff and taking pictures.
--Laundry in progress
--Do dishes I did do some dishes. Not all of them, but I'm crossing this off.
--Lunches for next week? (I am tempted to make Lentil chili with no beans. Not that it didn't taste good with the beans, but because it had such a nice texture by itself. So I would call it Lentil tomato soup, perhaps?) how about Tomato soup with lentils and brown rice?
--Take out garbage (this is a must, now that I can get my dolley thing down my driveway!)
--Bake bread? (I will probably do this, because I don't want to run out halfway through the week.)

--Put away clothes (I need to do this. Can't find my favorite green shirt.)I didn't put away my clothes, but I did find the green shirt.
--Go through all yarn (I really need to do this too. Especially if I'm making yarn now.) in progress. And I tidied up my spinning corner, too. Pics above.
--Spin
--Weave? (If I have time; I'd really like to get done with the dishtowels, argh!)
--Pack Emilia and Denise Crochet needles to mail out tomorrow (both sold on Ravelry.)

Comments

Popular Posts