Out the back door.


The blackberries!


We were supposed to get the dreaded White! Death! along with a bit of Snowpocalypse yesterday afternoon/evening, but on my way home from work, the snow changed to rain and we didn't actually start getting snow at my house until around 8:30pm.

But still, there is snow! And it's beautiful. It's covering every branch of every tree, and the glow woke me up pretty early this morning, although I didn't get out of bed until 8am.

This weekend's work will be cleaning, and taking pictures of stuff to post on ebay, and more decluttering. I am still determined to see this through!

Comments

Anonymous said…
My backyard and surrounding areas look just like yours and I live in Salisbury, MD. We got 14" and we rarely get more that 3" at a time. We also had 11" last weekend, which is more than the average we get for 3 years. So now we have 25" within one week. It's beautiful, but treacherous for those of us not used to navigating in it!

Popular Posts