8:30am must be my optimal time to wake up or something. Without even trying, I wake up at 8:30 most weekend mornings. It's kind of nice. Now if I could manage to have a job that allowed me to wake up at my natural time... *g*

Okay, so this morning I'm headed to Bethel. I have to take some empty boxes out of my car first, but other than that, I'm pretty much ready to go. I've already packed my bag and my camera; all that's left is the QuickPad and my backpack. And I have to remember to bring the bag full of Mom's shirts, plastic containers, and jelly jars.

Odds are, unless I post auctions from Bethel (which is a possibility, really...) I won't get any posted today. Hmm. To have 100 auctions running at the same time... :)

As for AbNo2, Susan is going to wake up to discover her memory has returned, but it will be a temporary thing. Z. has to remove the enchantment from her mind to make it permanent, and Z., well, Hell would freeze over before she agreed to do something like that.

I just heard from Sandy that The Tenth Ghost is being sent to the printers this month. So we will be officially 'in print'! That is soooo cool! Of course the ebook will still be available. I like ebooks. Remind me to tell you why one day.

Now I get to go eat my healthy breakfast (cottage cheese and pineapples), take a shower, get dressed, clean out my car, and go on my way. Think I can get that done in an hour?

More later, if I can...

Comments

Popular Posts