Well, I ended up with 76. That's a pretty good amount for the evening. And I still haven't scratched the surface of the PILE. I told Vicki I had maybe 250 auctions to post... well... I might have to up that number a bit. Yeesh. I'm going to owe Ebay so much money when this is over that it won't be funny. :)

Anyway, I'm finished for the evening. Tomorrow will find me cleaning out my car, heading to Bethel, and loading it up with more stuff to sell. Lots more stuff! Just ask my mom and dad!

AbNo2 is not caught up yet, and I doubt I will get caught up tonight still, but it could happen. Basically all I have to do is intertwine the new stuff with the old stuff and remember that Z. made Susan lose her memory. And if Susan isn't continuously reminded, she'll forget again... This should be interesting, at the least.

Maybe more later, but I doubt it.

Comments

Popular Posts