This was the evening hourly schedule I wrote this morning:

5pm-5:30pm check email

5:30-6pm Do dishes, clean off counters and stove, supper preparation

6-6:30pm Eat supper

6:30-7:30pm Clean off dining room table, clean out fridge, do dishes

7:30-8:15pm Mop kitchen floor, throw rugs in washer

8:15-9:15pm Pick up downstairs, take boxes of books into basement

9:15-? Write

-------------------------

Well, it's 9:30, how did I do?

The only thing not done on the list is the last bit: pick up downstairs and take boxes of books into basement. That's not a huge deal; I can do that tomorrow morning first thing. Everything else, though, including mopping the kitchen floor, DONE!

Now I get to write. :)

It seems I tend to get done with more stuff when I don't have to go to work the next morning. I'm not positive why this happens, but I've seen it time and time again. Maybe it's because I can plan an entire day? I'm not sure.

Tomorrow was the original ending date for OCS. Although I'm not going to make it, I'm a lot farther along than I was at the beginning of the month. A lot farther along.

More later, more than likely.

Comments

Popular Posts