Good morning. I guess. I have to go to work, but I did manage to get a four day weekend this weekend! OCS should be finished on time. I hope.

Heck with the hope, barring really extraneous circumstances, it will be.

I had a dream last night/this morning, an entire short story from beginning to end. It was neat! I haven't had a dream like that in a while. So I'm going to try to write it up today. It's about zombies, or, the re-animated, and it's more of a near-future science fiction story than anything else. And who said I couldn't write science fiction?

It's also a murder mystery. :) Should be fun.

Today's goals:

Go to PO.

Continue creating GO THROUGH pile. I think I need to separate the GO THROUGH pile and make a GO THROUGH CRAFTS pile, but that will come later.

Tomorrow, I'm going to hit the grocery store and probably the PO again before I head to Bethel. I'll try to post from my parents' house periodically over the weekend, but I will miss BlogBuddy. :)

More later...

Comments

Popular Posts