Preditors & Editors Poll

Someone must be voting for The Tenth Ghost, because it's slowly moving up in the tally. That's really cool. I think I'm #18 right now. Wow. And I didn't think I'd ever get past #20. :)

Morning again, and my last day of work for four days. Whoohoooo! I have some stuff to do, but not much. Going to Bethel tomorrow. I am going to try my best to get caught up with the edits of AbNo2, but we will see.

So, Goals for today:

Continue working in basement.

Do 1 load of laundry.

Go to PO (if needed; I'm not positive, but I think I have two or three more packages to drop off.)

Pack my clothes for tomorrow if I have a chance.

Get AbNo2 caught up so I don't have to edit over the weekend, just write. Print it out to take with me, even.

That's it! I should be able to do that.

More later...

Comments

Popular Posts