Aha.

I'm on page 13 of the rewrite/POV shakeup of AbNo2. It's going well. Kind of. I've changed a couple of things, and tweaked a couple more, so the first few chapters are going to need to be reworked. This is okay, because I don't have a deadline for this book, save for one of my own making.

I really like the beginning now. It works a lot better than it did before. I get a hint of Rien's desperation, and his struggle not to involve anyone else. He doesn't want Susan to end up dead, or worse, because of him.

This will be interesting to work on this weekend, since I'm going to be in Bethel and I never get much work done on the computer there. (Because of the 35+ clocks in the computer room.) This only illustrates the fact that I need something that will hold a full novel/s, and I'm really leaning towards a Psion now. So after the last-ditch ebay auction spree, I will hopefully have plenty of money to buy one.

(Yes, I have the QuickPad, but since I'm editing/revising, it is pretty much useless.)

Okay, I need to get this chapter done. If I don't write again tonight, then see you tomorrow.

Jen

Comments

Popular Posts