Since the Boards are supposed to be down most of today for server updates or something, I will post all goals, updates, etc. here. Hopefully, Blogger won't go down. *g*

I decided not to go to Bethel. I wasn't ready at all, so this weekend's major goal is the basement.

I'm going to start from the stairs and work my way around. If something (a box, or something) needs to be gone through, I'm going to set it aside in a pile for later. Everything to be sold will be placed in one pile to be attacked the last week of OCS.

So here are my goals for the weekend:

Today (Jan. 12):

Have everything to be sold (save for the stuff in the boxes/containers to be gone through) in the SELL pile.

Have everything to be gone through (organized/whatever) in the GO THROUGH pile.

Have everything I have no idea about in the ??? pile. (This is stuff that probably isn't mine to begin with.)

By tomorrow, be able to start on the GO THROUGH pile. (The piles are going to take the longest amount of time to work through, and if I just have to eliminate piles next week, I'll be very happy.)

Stopping for lunch and supper, by 9:30pm I should have made a goodly dent.

At 9:30pm, write.

I want to go see LOTR tomorrow. If I get all of this done, then I'll be able to do that. If not, I won't be able to do that. I just made an hourly schedule, and I think I can do these things in the time I have set.
-----------------------------------------------------

Goals for the basement:

To have all fiction books (except for pbks) upstairs. I have a small shelf and a half and a handful to work in somewhere. I think it might be possible to succeed.

To have enough room downstairs for my crafts, and for Chris to have a workbench.

To have all pantry items, extra items (like extra tupperware, appliances, etc.) neatly on shelves for easy detection.

To Clean Out the Freezer and find some way to organize it.

To be able to find what I need when I need it with a minimal amount of searching.

More later, I'm sure. Wish me luck.

Jen

Comments

Popular Posts