And so, the grand total was $14 and some change. I ended up with two short sleeved shirts (one blue and one green) badly needed, for work, and some bath gel. Also some bubble bath for Mom for her birthday. I didn't get her the book (Tom Clancy's new one) because I've seen it for $15, and it was $20 at Target, and I'm cheap. (And broke, but hey.)

I also got my hair cut. It looks nice. But I'm noticing, and really noticing, that I'm only gray in the front. I really do have stripes. The back is brown. Weird! If I cut bangs, they would be gray. And the rest of my hair would be brown. Oh well. I'm still not going to color it anymore. I'm just going to go through the rest of my life looking weird. Just how I like it. :)

Oh, Ethan is a cutey-pie. He didn't mind going shopping with us, and he definitely didn't mind being held or sleeping most of the time. He was soooo good. I was duly impressed. And Bekah was happy to go shopping for herself for the first time since he was born. He is four weeks old today! (And he weighs nine pounds and some ounces. Considering a gallon of milk weighs eight pounds, imagine carrying around one of those for a couple of hours and then tell me if your arm hurts. :) But he was an angel. And I get to spend the night at Bekah's tomorrow night, too.

Okay, I'm off to write for a bit, I think, since I was so lax last night. I had Jessica murder my back last night as well, and it actually feels better today. (Hmm. Now that I think of it, I might just go pick and eat some tomatoes first...)

Comments

Popular Posts