You know, I really hate to say this, but what frigging else can go wrong?

Back in February, we bought another truck. Th dealership offered to pay off my lease (a little over $1000) so we'd only have one car payment. This was fine. Until they started giving me a song and dance as to how they couldn't pay the whole thing after all (this was after we signed the papers and everything...) Chris went down there to yell at them, and as far as I knew, in February, they had paid the lease.

Well, imagine my surprise when I get a bill in the mail today from GMAC. Turns out that the dealership only paid $941 (or $961; I can't quite remember) and I "owe" GMAC $299.40.

Wait a second, says I. I wasn't supposed to have to pay a dime until October. What the hell?

So I call up GMAC, and they tell me about the $941. Damn, I don't need this now. I need to save my money to pay off my truck. I DO NOT NEED THIS.

So I called up the dealership. Talked to the salesman. He said he would look into it and call me back.

I swear. I am so pissed right now I could spit. I have paperwork that says they are paying the $1000+ for my lease. They had better call me back and tell me that they are sending GMAC a check, dammit.

(Please, please bid on my auctions. I will be carless if I don't make enough money to buy out my truck. Please, please, please.)

I envision the day when I have no credit card debt, a paid off truck, and can actually put money in the savings account for a change. I think I would sell everything I own to get rid of my debt. I really do. It's just too damn draining anymore.

I am so tired of this.

Comments

Popular Posts