Auctions ended. There are still 40-odd ones up, though, and more to come this evening! I didn't do too badly.

I figured something out last night/this morning. I've been working off the assumption that I would halve my possesssions, but I also realized that I used to have a lot of fun searching for books and suchlike. It was only after I found them all that the search became boring, almost. (Not to mention the fact that at any given time I can probably find the books I want either on addall or ebay.)

I have decided to weed--yet again!--and only keep the books that actually mean something to me. The ones that speak to my heart and soul. My absolute favorites.

This goes for everything else, as well. I know I mentioned this before, but being able to fit everything (including furniture) inside my truck and one U-Haul trailer sounds really good to me right now.

So be on the lookout for some good books, as well as other things I don't really and honestly need. :)

Comments

Popular Posts