Geez. I haven't posted in two days!

But I have News! After much wrangling and failing to find a park within driving distance that had a cabin available for our October getaway, Vicki and I decided we'd go to a con instead. So we will meet for the very first time in Huntsville, Alabama at ConStellation! Yippee! We can't back out now. :)

And Huntsville, AL is turning out to be quite a neat spot to visit. There's a 110-acre Botanical Garden 2.2 miles away from the hotel, as well as Early Works which is something else too good to pass up. Not to mention the Space Museum and the Train Depot, and probably a host of other things I wouldn't have thought to find in Alabama.

(Sorry, any Alabamians reading this; I just never thought about it, I guess...)

But anyway, that's the news. Two cons in one year! Wow.

Comments

Popular Posts