Okay, well Saturday was yard sale day, and I counted seven sewing machines. Yesterday was Burlington, and we counted guitars. At the end of the day, we were up to 18 1/2 (the 1/2 was half a neck and part of the soundboard of a Fender guitar.)

I did get a box for the foot of my bed. It's too high for Ethan to play my keyboard on it, but we're trying to make things work out. It was only $20. I also picked up a couple of books (The Story of the Irish Race and a knitting book) and another bag full of fabric from the $1.00 table.

Haven't tried the knitting book yet, because my clearer instructions didn't work (I can't figure out what to *do* after you cast on!) but I shall tonight, perhaps. At the moment I'm trying to find something for Dad's b-day tomorrow.

I didn't get much written over the weekend, and I've been working a little bit today, but I'm probably not going to get much done. Ah well. I will write more this evening and tomorrow. Hopefully by the end of the week I'll have quite a bit done. We'll see.

It finally stopped raining after it started this morning at 5:30.

Comments

Popular Posts