I had a lovely idea about BiS last night, and of course it means that I have to start from the beginning again. I'm not trashing everything, just a certain subplot that wasn't working, but already I feel more connected to the book.

Ha. Nicodemus saves the day. Again.

So anyway, my plan for the weekend is to finish the merge/rewrite, and move on. I'm already getting flashes of future scenes, so that's good. I think I might have hit it on the nose this time, but we'll see. I've been wrong before.

Other plans for the weekend... apples. Yes, still. And pears. Still. And tomatoes. I have to cut my mint, lemon balm, and other herbs to dry, and so my room's going to smell really good.

I also have to start on the craft show stuff. Which means I need to get Bekah's books out of my room so I have room for craft show stuff.

And that's pretty much my list for the weekend. So far.

Comments

Popular Posts