Ugh. It feels like Monday morning. And it's pouring outside, so it would be a good idea to stay at home in bed.

Wait a minute; I did stay at home in bed. Ha.

*narrows eyes* I had to call my auto insurance company this morning about the Very Bad Thing. They assure me that their people are taking care of it. We Shall See.

(Yes. I'm capitalizing too much. And yesterday's post must have been a result of watching TTT and thinking too much about the Very Secret Diaries.)

So anyway, I told work I'd be in by 10, so I will be in by 10. That means I have an hour to kick around the house. Yay.

I have already checked my FedEx delivery once this morning. It's still on the truck, waiting patiently to be delivered. Hopefully today. Hopefully, (haha) in the next hour so I can liberate my new work-related toy from the dampness that is permeating everything today.

I love rain, don't get me wrong. But we've had an inch and a quarter since last night. We had two inches in the rain gauge from before, as well. Yikes. Lots and lots of rain.

I should take an afternoon and go creek photographing, but I doubt I will. BiS is finally starting to move, and I actually wrote quite a bit this weekend. Which is good.

I missed not doing the 3-day novel this year, though. Perhaps I will make a point to do it next year.

And the comments should be back up today sometime, I have hope. :)

Off to write, I think, before work. Lovely.

Comments

Popular Posts