Ugh.

I was in a bad mood this morning, brought on by... I'm not sure what. Not wanting to go to work (As Tuesday is really Monday for me and all...) not wanting to go to the afternoon meeting...

Well, I ended up only going to the meeting for 45 minutes, and the afternoon flew by. So I really couldn't complain. And after getting to write for a solid 1/2 hour at lunch, I felt pretty good. Oh, yeah. Got my glare screen too and got rid of two of the flourescent lightbulbs above my desk. I'm all set!

It's Dad's b-day today, but we're doing stuff for him tomorrow. We might go out to eat tonight, though; just the few of us who are here. We'll see.

Anything else? BiS is going just fine. I just patched in a chapter, and I'm in the middle of making it fit back in. And that's about it.

Oh, and Sunday night I had a dream, but I'm not going to mention what the dream was about until tomorrow when I can see if it's going to come true or not. :)

Comments

Popular Posts