nnnnnnnngh.

I feel like I've been in constant motion all week long, which is both true and false, in ways. This end of the year fiscal thing is really... interesting. Now I know why the fiscal people were so swamped last year around this time.

But... in truth, I'm rather enjoying this. It's work, yes, but (and I might as well make this my motto) I'd rather be busy than bored. It sure makes time fly.

Next week, it looks like I'm going to give up my day off and work 8 hour days, which is ok. I do rather like the earlier time off, after all, and I get to sleep in a little bit. I might, however, work 10 hours Monday and Tuesday and then divvy up the rest throughout the week. We shall see.

Anyway, I think I'm doing pretty good at the moment. But we'll see... this is the first time I've been through this fiscal stuff, after all.

Writing time at work is my sanity, and I've gotten quite a bit done during lunch. I'm this close to making 20k again, and I have a sneaking suspicion that this will be a short book as well. Which is okay; LiS was short too. But we'll see.

At the moment, it's fitting together quite nicely. I'm still not sure how it will end, but I remain hopeful that I'll figure it out before I type "The End." (That would be nice, wouldn't it? :)

Comments

Popular Posts