I did a year-in-review in October, and nothing much has changed since then. I didn't make my ten books accepted/out/whatever unless I count the rest of the Jacob Lane series, and that seems a bit like cheating to me. So I won't. And I pulled SC, so... oh well. It was something to aim for, but I didn't try very hard. And I still have outstanding subs in slush piles out there anyway. :)

I'm going to aim for ten this year, then. That's five more items (I'm counting everything) either accepted or published by Dec. 31, 2004. I should be able to manage that.

I do have a list of New Year's Resolutions, but it's not a very long list. I'm not sure I'll post them all here, but I will post a couple:

(This all depends on my job and everything staying the same, btw.)

New Year's Resolutions for 2004

1. By 12/04 have 10 items published or accepted. (in entirety.)

2. Buy a new pair of glasses/get eyes checked

3. Pay off all credit cards by 5/04

4. Finish no less than 3 unfinished novels

5. Lose 25lbs. Fit into size 12 jeans again

6. Buy a new computer

7. Darkbrook.com

8. Practice crochet and knit stitches


There are others, but they involve finances a bit more and I'm not going to go into detail. I will post here if I succeed, though.

Comments

Popular Posts