Trying to figure out a demon's motivations is very difficult. I'm not quite sure what it wants, but it's talking to Michael at the moment.

Goodwill is having a 50% off all clothing sale today. Guess where I'm going? (I don't really need any clothes, but I could get another pair of jeans or something. No sweaters, though, unless they're cashmere.) After all, since it's double frequent shopper stamps and I only have three left until I get a $10 gift certificate, I might as well.

Oh, and I'm going to unravel the second cashmere sweater I got and knit a hat out of it, I think. Sure beats trying to buy cashmere yarn. Although I might make it into a hat liner, and do a reversible hat or something. Hmm.

It was 1 degree F when I got up this morning. Brrrrrr. Supposedly, it got down to -9 last night.

Comments

Popular Posts