I had to go over what I'd already written on Scarecrows yesterday, because I kept forgetting little important details (like the time of day...) so I didn't get as much written yesterday as I had hoped. Still, though, it's over 14k now. Not bad.

It snowed a bit yesterday and last night. Just enough to make the streets slippery, but not enough to close anything. I think Jess had a 2-hour delay this morning. (I miss 2-hour delays.)

Today is a milestone: One year ago this afternoon I got a phone call offering me a job. Whee! Look how far I've come since then! I got a promotion and two raises. What else can I say, since I'm pretty much only here for the money? :)

I don't have a lot on my list this weekend, other than writing. Which is nice, for a change. Mom and I might make opera creams Saturday, but that all depends on the weather.

Comments

Popular Posts