hot hot hot hot hot hot HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT!

Sorry. I don't mean to shout. But sheesh!

Three air conditioners going today--it got so hot upstairs that I thought my computer would have a meltdown, and that got me worried about other things. I hooked up the little air conditioner in the kitchen and managed to keep the temperature in the kitchen at 86, which still felt good coming in from 94+ degree weather outside.

Ugh. Nastiness! The only good thing about today is that I did get a lot written. There wasn't much else to do, considering every exertion caused me to sweat. (Although I did make zucchini crisp for a meeting tomorrow.)

Luckily, it looks like we only have one more day of this and then it will break. At least I hope the weatherpeople are right this time! I am so looking forward to 50 degree nights again...

Comments

Popular Posts