Well, the portion of the flowerbed/garden that I dug out last night is now planted. Mom picked me up some gar-something daisies and a purple heather plant/bush yesterday, and I picked them up tonight. Also yesterday I got some more thyme, a rosemary plant, a blanket flower, some coral bells, and some delphiniums (? I don't remember. Little pink flowers that start with a 'd'.) Anyway, they've all been planted too, along with three begonias and two petunias that have been languishing in a windowbox (unplanted) for a couple of months.

So anyway. I'm not sure how much else I will get done in the flowerbed/garden. I'm out of stuff to plant (again), and I think I've gotten quite a bit done, all considering how it looked when I started: (I'll try to take a current picture tomorrow when I get home from work. The pic's from May 10th, btw.)

Comments

Popular Posts