Two and a half hours later, I'm clean. And I think I did the equivalent of eight workouts. And I'm not dead. I'm not done yet, either, but I'm done for today. Mabel helped, too, by lying on the gravel behind my car, the grass, and the front porch. Supervising, yeah. That's it.

I got about two thirds of it done. What is left is weeding and getting rid of the rest of the sod. And it can wait, because I feel it already--in my back and my knee. (It's hard work!)

So now I get to go to the flower/plant place and buy some stuff to put in my newly dug up section of the bed.

That is, after it stops raining. This is the second time today it has rained. So much for mowing my grass! (I haven't mowed since they all were in Florida. A month ago. And the sad thing is, you can't really tell. The weeds are high, but the grass isn't. Not really.)

Anyway, I have to go get dressed, and get going. Just thought I'd update.

Comments

Popular Posts