Went to see Charlie & the Chocolate Factory tonight. I enjoyed it--I've always liked Roald Dahl--but I think they left out a bit at the end of the movie that was in the first movie as well as the book. (I'll have to reread the book to remember correctly.) Either way, Johnny Depp is still my favorite actor, and Tim Burton can do no wrong.

There was a preview for a new Tim Burton film coming in September, Tim Burton's Corpse Bride. I can't wait to see this one! I hope they have figurines like they did with NBC, because I will buy them. It looks great, even though the way Victor ended up married to the corpse reminded me an awful lot like The Stress of Her Regard. Although in that case, it wasn't a corpse.

But anyway, a movie to look forward to. I'm off to visit the website before bed, since it's really hot in here.

Comments

Popular Posts