I decided that I like the way it looks, so I took some pictures:


The table, moved. With Mabel in a starring role.


The new table, with the stuff that was cluttering up the possum belly table.
And room for the bread machine! (I'm making alcoholic bread today. Okay, Oatmeal/Wine/Ginger/Cinnamon Bread. Hopefully.)


Workspace, or my new kitchen 'island'. Look, there's Dad's crock! I should probably give that back. Or put it back under the new table, since it was over there before.


In between, room for one of the cats' chairs, and my stool, which didn't have a place before.


The only real 'issue' is that we can't open the fridge all the way. The green-topped cabinet is an inch too wide. But an inch isn't all that bad; we can open the fridge 3/4ths of the way and that should really be fine.

Comments

Popular Posts