Kitchen is done, except for putting away the dishes.

Entry room is done, although I might go over the floor one more time since it was really filthy.

I'm going to get dressed and dig the mower out from the shed, eat lunch, and then mow next. Then, if time works out, I will head into the hallway and the living room. After that, I should finish up in the Green Room (I had to sweep the cat's spot yesterday to put down a new scratching rug/litter keeper for them) and move on to the bathroom, but I'm not sure there are enough hours in the day to do that.

I also have to do laundry, run a couple of errands (like go to the PO before 5pm), and water my plants. But those are pretty easy things to do.

I am hoping the momentum will spill over to the rest of the house. I even got Bekah and Ethan involved over the weekend--they had a race to see who could sweep the fastest. Ethan's little sweeper was well worth the money, imo. :)

Comments

Popular Posts