Loki is wondering why I'm not in bed. It's past my usual bedtime, after all. And I will be going in a bit here. I'm tired.

It looks like we're not going to Burlington on Sunday--with a chance of snow(!!!) in the morning and rain all day tomorrow (or so they say) I have my doubts there will be many people there anyway. Traditionally, it rains the first day of Burlington anyway, but we've gotten lucky here and there over the years.

May is already out, since everyone but me will be in Florida, and although I could go by myself, it's nowhere near as fun by myself. So I don't know if I'll go or not.

However, there is an auction tomorrow in Georgetown at the Fairgrounds, so Dad and I (I'm not sure if Mom can go or not) are going to go. There's not a lot there, so I'm hoping we won't be there all day long, but you know what happens when I say that on normal days.

I am planning to clean this weekend, and post more auctions either tomorrow or Sunday. We'll see how things go.

Comments

Popular Posts