Face Stuff!!!

Hey! I need your help. I'm looking for some reasonably priced facial stuff. I don't wear makeup, but my skin is oily, and everything face-wise I've tried has either dried out my skin too much or it felt like the stuff hadn't been washed off in the shower.

There has to be something out there that works. Here's what I've used:

Suave Cold Cream
Noxema
Dove Soap
Facial Scrubs (various brands, all the same result, too dry)
Cucumber Facial Wash (I don't remember the brand)
Other soaps, including herbal soaps

My problem is I don't have a lot of money to blow on face stuff. :) I mean, I've looked at the $14 Cephacil (sp?) stuff that an author of a cosmetics book I once read recommended, but I can't see spending that much money on something that might not work.

So, my question is: What do you use? Because I'm headed to the drugstore tonight, and I'm going to make notes of what is available and see if I can finally find something that works.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

Popular Posts