Life, the Universe...

Well, I saw Star Wars II: Attack of the Clones last night. Considering I had very
low expectations due to the fact that I thought Episode I needed to be at least 2 hours longer, I really didn't expect much.

Of course I cheated and read some reviews from people who had already seen it. Time after time again I heard, "Better than Episode I", so I began to hope this one wouldn't flop as well.

Of course we were late, but the huge amount of previews really didn't make us late at all, other than the fact that we had to sit in the second row (I hate that, it gives me motion sickness.) I only had to close my eyes in a couple of places, but it wasn't really that bad, vision-wise.

The diehard fans began to clap when the LucasFilm (r? tm?) logo was displayed. The diehard fans clapped and whistled at certain other key scenes in the movie as well.

And for my thoughts on the movie?

It has a story, and a plot. It also has a bit too many special effects, but it's 80% better than Episode I. I'm not going to give out any spoilers here, but Yoda's a bit more than we thought. And that's all I'm going to say, spoiler-wise. :)

Rant ahead, be warned...

Comments

Popular Posts