Well. I'm planning to tape Dinotopia tonight, let's all see if I actually remember to do it.

Today's writing goal: 20k. I was at 17k last night when I took the Visor to bed, and I finished that chapter and started another. I don't think this will be a big deal, goal-wise. 3k in one day is peanuts.

The rewrite is really going well. Like, gee, what's going to go wrong, well, if you get my drift. The change from the original is interesting enough for me to realize that I'm not sure exactly how it's going to end. Which is fun in itself.

Oh, yeah. I got a yoga tape. I did it yesterday, and didn't pull any muscles, but my knee (left) hurt afterwards. I think I'm just going to have to learn to live with that. But it wasn't too hard, and I felt my muscles stretch. Which is good. :)

Anyway, just wanted to post an update.

Comments

Popular Posts