Whoohooo!

Okay, I have two things to crow about tonight. Remember when I said I wanted to get to 20k? Well... the Heart's Desire rewrite is now at 20,030, and it's only 9:30. So I'm going to get at least another thousand words tonight, I imagine.

Secondly, I found my jacket! Well, not my jacket, it's still stolen, but an identical one, on ebay. And nobody had better go outbid me, either. *narrows eyes*

Story of the search for the original jacket: I wanted a black leather bomber style jacket with lots of pockets. For things. You know, things. That you put into pockets. *g* And I didn't want that knit stuff on the wrist and waist, because I wanted it to last forever. So I looked and looked and looked on ebay, because I didn't want to pay more than $50 for my jacket. And I figured I could get one used, and not have to pay a lot of money for one. It took me four months to find the original one. And it had zipper problems, with a couple of the teeth missing.

Gee, it took me less than a week and a half to find this one. Hmm. Interesting. But you won't see me complaining. Now if I could only replace my cool ugly green leather gloves so easily...

So anyway, I hope I get it. It has five days left. *sigh*

Comments

Popular Posts