Asking for prayers for my Dad who is in the hospital with pancreitis (sp?) He's been in there since Sunday evening, and he was doing better, but today the pain returned. (ouch.) So he's still there. So if anyone reading this can spare a good thought to send his way, you'd have my appreciation and thanks.

This week has been a blur. Long nights every week, it seems, except tonight so far. And I can't shut my muse up.

After work today, I drove to Georgetown to pick up some food the nice ladies Mom works with cooked for the family. I came home with the back of my car full of groceries, casseroles, and other good stuff. And I can't thank them enough. It was getting hard to feed whoever was actually here at any given time, and there's stuff Mom can take to the hospital with her to eat as well.

I took the scenic route to Georgetown. State Route 52 to 221. And boy, what a ride.

There are roads in this state where you just want to stop and stare and where you wonder if you're still in Ohio. A five mile long stone wall on one side, a sheer drop on the other, and a panoramic view of the surrounding countryside that took my breath away.

Although, I will admit I was very glad that it wasn't dark. 221 in the dark would have been... interesting.

Comments

Popular Posts