Okay...

Nngh. Hate eyestrain headaches. Although it could have been workstrain... it actually feels better now. A cup of hot tea and some good email solved that problem, I guess...

My driveway is a sheet of ice, and so is most of the yard. Walking is an adventure, and getting to my car in one piece this morning was Very Interesting. I was almost done in by a cat.

I mean, this is ICE. Four inches of icy snow, then snow on top of that, and then rain to make it all nice and slick. You step down, pray your foot stays where it's supposed to stay, and then move your other foot. And repeat, until you reach your destination. If you make any sudden moves, like trying to nudge the cat away who seems to think it's quite cool to slide across the driveway, you're toast. Getting into the car involves quite a bit of calculation.

SCR is going well. And it looks like I have another WIP as well... as-yet-untitled. I'm not going to abbreviate it as AYU, though. I'm going to find a good title. Somewhere. It is a dark fantasy, and completely *cough* unrelated. I think. I wrote over 1500 words today, including the entire prologue. Yay. I think. I'm not quite sure I needed another WIP, but oh well.

And yes, it has vampires in it. :)

Comments

Popular Posts